Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Welcome to Black Sheep Christian!

I have spent a couple of hours typing and re-typing my first entry and everything I've written sucked. So, I'm just going to go with what's on my mind right now. The particulars about me will come over the next several entries.

One of the main reasons for this blog is for me to "get out on paper" my thoughts and questions about living a Christian life in America.

As a Christian, I have had a difficult struggle over the past couple of years in dealing with beliefs about how this country (particularily the Bush administration) claims to be the leaders of the free world - economically, militarily, and morally - and yet, so many words and deeds we've committed seem to project just the opposite. (That's quite a long sentence!)

This blog is my attempt to sort this and many other questions out.

Happy Trails . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Sheep said...

Thanks Mafesto. You are the offical "First Commenter on Black Sheep Christian Blog" - you are in very elite company. :-) I'll check out your blog often.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home